bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There are no more Hero's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

There are no more Hero's - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:41 am

(your right i am emagining it now)

"i told you not to get caught" kallak said

tygin shakes and spins Xin around and tosses him at wall.

'maybe i can help him allittle' kallak thought and tapped his cane on the grond and a bunch of marble puffed in Xin's pockets with a small note "try this" the note said.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:46 am

"Ow...." Xin said, rubbing his head and getting up. "Now what are these.....?" Xin said, noticing the marbles. "'Try this'?!" With that he got up. "No way! I can handle this, stop treating me like a toddler!" He said, getting up and pointing at Kallak.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:53 am

"nooo!!" kallak said after Xin "now look what you did"

one of the people said "he is helping him so that means tygin gets a partener too" a man named tyjo then entered the ring

"brother!!!" said tygin hugging him "it is good to see you now we can both get rid of this guy and the other one too"
"yes brother!" said tyjo "i will take the pale one with the cane big brother" said tyjo

kallak entered the ring and slaped Xin lightly on the sholder "you should know if you help them your in it with them."

kallak then stamped his cane on the ground 1 time and a black demon with 4 eyes and 4 extremly muscular arms appeared with a poof. "tiny take care of the slighty shorter chubby will you please"
Tiny roared and charged.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 am

"You could've prevented this, y'know?" Xin said. "By not helping me Things were going fine, seriously."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 am

"you could have done so to by not saying anything" kallak argued "we can argue later though now you gotta get rid of tygin and tiny and i will get tyjo" pig

tiny and tyjo clashed like fat on thin but thin was winning, when they collided tiny and tyjo's hands where interlocked (like mercy or w/e you call it) but tiny had four arms so his two remaining arms where pounding away at tyjo.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 am

"Tcheh." Xin said, disliking Kallak more and more every passing moment. "Yo, chubby, over here!" Xin said, getting ready once more.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: :santa:   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 am

(im gonna change it but his age is gonnna be alot older.)
(if you want you can play as tygin)
the hits tiny was throwing were vurtually ineffective, tyjo was lauging at tiny.
tyjo then threw him up against the wall aswell and tiny got back up and charged again.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:21 pm

((No thanks. Tygin's your character.))

"Hello?!" Xin said again. "This was your idea, chubby! Let's finish this."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm

kallak quckly moved away from Xin when he noticed tygin charging.

this time tiny tackled tygin and they rolled around wrestling for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 am

Jezzebelle approached the others and smirked
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 am

Nuvell continued to watch the fight
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:32 am

"hold him tiny" yelled kallak before he jumped did a front flip and spun landed on tyjo's stomack making him slightly vomit and pass out. "thank you tiny you may go now" with that tiny dissappeared in a puff of smoke. and kallak left the ring. "now it is up to you Xin to do the rest."
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:02 am

"ok i cant stand to watch this anymore," Jezzebelle said
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 am

when kallak left the ring he spoted someone watching and thought nothing of it. (Terriordx32)
kallak walked and stood by martin and watched the battel with him.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 pm

"Oh, I sure will." Xin said, looking at Tygin.
"Come on! I don't have all day. Scoops don't uncover themselves, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Jezzebelle followed this person(kallak) who seem to look at her
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 am

tygin charged and threw a punch at Xin.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:03 am

Xin jumped up, using the man's fist as a small step up, before throwing both his feet at the large guy's head.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 am

tygin lost his balance and fell onto his back making a very large shake in the ground. "oouch!" tygin said trying to get up
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 am

Xin wasted no time, as he got up on Tygin's stomach.
"Giving up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:39 am

"no!" tygin yelled still trying to get up "but when i get up you will find out how stupid you are for not feeding and appologysing to me!"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:41 am

Xin kicked Tygin in the face again.
"Giving up?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:47 am

"oooooowwwww!" tygin cried getting more and more mad "get off!" tygin said pushing Xin's legs with his hands.

(*points at powers* i would use them but thats just me)
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:50 am

(*Points at independance*
I shouldn't point at things that aren't tangible.
Besides, an advance physique was also part of Xin's powers.)

"Alright, time to finish this." Xin said, taking Tygin's head in his hands, before letting out an ear-splitting scream, sending a large shock-wave at the man's head.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 am

tygins head began shaking and his nose, ears, eyes, and mouth began leaking blood. when a verry large man with a mask grabbed Xin by his clothes and put him outside the ring "the match has been called" he said "you won now go and celebrate" tygin was crane lifted to the super's hospital.
(lol crane lifted.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

There are no more Hero's
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: Role Playing Categories :: bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing-
Jump to: